I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
8/4/11 THANKFUL THURSDAY
I'm thankful for 80 degree days, even if it takes until August for them to arrive. Hot enough for shorts and tank tops, but not so hot you shrivel up and die.
I'm thankful we live in the age of smartphones so that I can be in contact with DH even while he's camping with the cubscouts in an area of little cell coverage!
5 comments:
Exactly. I'm loving it! I love keeping the windows open 24-hours a day. :)
I'm thankful for a quiet day home alone.
I'm thankful for flea pills and am hopeful they work!
I'm thankful we live in the age of smartphones so that I can be in contact with DH even while he's camping with the cubscouts in an area of little cell coverage!
I'm thankful that we have air conditioning! It's been over 100 for days and days.
I am thankful for my kiddos- I feel sooo blessed to be their mommy!
Post a Comment