This blog hit another mononumeric number today and I missed it. Why, oh why, does mononumeracy and alliteration make me smile? I'm such a dork. I've actually been waiting several days for the delight of seeing 55,555 on the site meter, but I was too busy cleaning my room to catch it.
Anyway, such a cool number must be celebrated, so I decided to do a giveaway. I wanted to keep the mononumeric theme going, so I shortened the 55,555 down to just 55 and counted back 55 comments on my blog. The 55th most recent comment was from Shelley, so she'll be getting some soap from The Custom Soap Shop.
Ok, my mononumeric party is over. Time for me to finish cleaning and organizing my bedroom.
Sidenote - Shelley remains the winner even if people left comments, which would change the 55th most recent comment, while I was typing this post.
2 comments:
Hey, neat! This is the second time I have won customized soap in a blog contest. Is the universe trying to tell me something? ;)
THANKS!!! I love free stuff.
Next contest with a giveaway prize:
Who can come closest to guessing the date at which this site meter reads 66,666?
Post a Comment