Thursday, May 27, 2010

5/27/10 THANKFUL THURSDAY

I'm thankful for public libraries.

What's one thing that you're thankful for?

5 comments:

The Boehme (pronounced Bay-me) family said...

I'm thankful for two frogs in a glass jar, instead of making noise in my yard!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for the news that my most special friend does not have cancer!!

Kelly said...

I am thankful I missed the entrance to the turnpike. I went 15 minutes out of my way and was irritated. Doug assured me all things happen for a reason.

So, I'm on the turnpike for about 19 miles and we come to a sudden stop and inch along for 7 miles. The holdup was an awful accident. A semi rammed a car into the back of another semi. The car was crumpled. It looked like it had been in a crusher at the junk yard. It probably happened 15 minutes before I got there. That could have very well been me today!

I am also thankful that my baby is home and he is 16 TODAY!!

The Boggs Family said...

I am so thankful I was able to get all of my To- Do's done before Little Miss arrives. And Terry's been able to catch up with some things at work. Wahoo!!! ; )

Traci said...

Thankful for peaches and desserts :)

Thankful my leg is healing and that i can walk albeit a little stilited.