Saturday, May 15, 2010

COUNTING

0 - Speech therapy sessions Devon has left. In a nutshell, he's fine for now and if some of the later developing sounds don't work themselves out, then we'll go back in a couple years.

1 - Books I'm currently reading. Almost done with it and have another one waiting on the nightstand.

2 - Times I've fixed Naomi's elbow this week. Thankful I had the ped show me how to do it!

3 - Minutes it takes us to get to church. Our drive is now ten miles shorter in each direction.

4 - Weeks left of work in this school year. We go all year, but ending in June feels nice and starting with new books in July is fun.

5 - Number of live Ws in the house. One more than the number of decorative or magnetic Ws in the house.

6 - Weeks until the boys' birthday bash. Wondering what kind of cakes they'll request this year.

7 - Days until I host Cheri's baby shower. Having tons of fun getting presents in the mail for her from a bunch of our Sonlight friends around the country!

8 - Bedtime for little Ws. Peace and quiet prevails.

9 - Sixty percent of the cookies in a box of Samoas.

10 - Number of new towels I bought this week. Out with the wedding gift towels. They've served us well.

1 comment:

Kami said...

I'm so jealous church is so close for you guys - further away for us. Love the blog post!