The kids woke up at 6:00 on Friday morning. Don't ask me why. I have no idea. Anyway, I knew it was going to be a long day, due to the kids' lack of adequate sleep, and I didn't have the energy or patience to deal with . So, we packed up some food and grabbed some Benadryl, then headed for the park. We spent 2 1/2 hours playing in the beautiful weather in a nearly empty part of the park. Then it was home for power showers and quick baths before naps. Perfect.
I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
SUNNY DAYS
The proof is in the bare legs.



The kids woke up at 6:00 on Friday morning. Don't ask me why. I have no idea. Anyway, I knew it was going to be a long day, due to the kids' lack of adequate sleep, and I didn't have the energy or patience to deal with . So, we packed up some food and grabbed some Benadryl, then headed for the park. We spent 2 1/2 hours playing in the beautiful weather in a nearly empty part of the park. Then it was home for power showers and quick baths before naps. Perfect.
The kids woke up at 6:00 on Friday morning. Don't ask me why. I have no idea. Anyway, I knew it was going to be a long day, due to the kids' lack of adequate sleep, and I didn't have the energy or patience to deal with . So, we packed up some food and grabbed some Benadryl, then headed for the park. We spent 2 1/2 hours playing in the beautiful weather in a nearly empty part of the park. Then it was home for power showers and quick baths before naps. Perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My kids always wake up around 6! What a wonderful way to spend the morning - at the park. Yay for nice weather!
Heading to the park - what a great idea!!
We are no where near shorts weather yet. :\
Post a Comment