Thursday, October 8, 2009

10/8/09 THANKFUL THURSDAY

I'm thankful for the present I received yesterday - anonymous (which, I must say, is a really fun way to bless people) and personal. While this is a general "thankful" thing, it's also my way to thank the giver ... so .... thanks!!

What's one thing that you're thankful for?

8 comments:

The Boehme (pronounced Bay-me) family said...

I'm thankful for Wed. night Bible study...the perfect mid-week spiritual tank fill-up, and a great little parenting break to boot! So I'm also thankful for those saints we call nursery workers. :)

Lisa said...

Thankful for the CROSS!

The Boggs Family said...

I'm thankful for my little Logan Berry . He brings me so much joy!!!

Mama in Uganda said...

I am thank-filled for three hot meals a day.

Pam Carter said...

Once again, I'm thankful for YOU!

Tammy said...

Beautiful weather at the pumpkin patch today for our field trip.

Kami said...

I'm thankful for movie night with my kiddos!!

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that the chiropractor is helping my dh feel better. Slowly, but much better.