I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Yup, those are some stinkin' cute kids, and a GREAT mama!!
I forgot to take a picture of us this year. But with two sick girls, I don't think it would have been a very good picture! Wow have they changed!
I read your Dad's post about your Mom. Why does he frequently make me cry??? Your Mom was a great Mom. She loved you kids moe than you'll ever know. I KNOW she is very proud of you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yup, those are some stinkin' cute kids, and a GREAT mama!!
I forgot to take a picture of us this year. But with two sick girls, I don't think it would have been a very good picture! Wow have they changed!
I read your Dad's post about your Mom. Why does he frequently make me cry??? Your Mom was a great Mom. She loved you kids moe than you'll ever know. I KNOW she is very proud of you.
Post a Comment