Monday, May 18, 2009

DRAMA MAMA

Morning - Meltdown in the hallway.




Afternoon - Meltdown at lunch.



Afternoon - The avoidance technique: Close your eyes, suck your thumb, lean your head to the side, ignore everyone around you.




Evening - The meltdown as we head off to Bible study.

16 comments:

Angi Herbison said...

Love it! I love that you post some of the not so pretty moments in your life as a mom. Makes me feel normal!

grammie of 5 said...

It looks like Oatmeal was having a bad day. LOL

BETHANY said...

Kathy - Oatmeal sure was having a bad day. :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww. Poor her. Poor you.

Anonymous said...

-I love the pics, Bethany! And her hair :) In the first pic, were you making her do her math? :p

-Liesl

BETHANY said...

Liesl - I'm so glad you noticed that detail! It never occured to me that she might find Horizons 1 a little bit overwhelming. :)

Anonymous said...

I think she wanted the other pair of shoes to wear to church. :)

Oh my goodness - so cute!

perkyguy said...

Where did you get the idea to take pictures of your children while they're crying?

AshlandFive said...

Hahahaha!!!! I can only laugh because on so many occasions this happens to me x3! :) One day, we'll be wishing for these moments back when we're on the porch alone.

Kami said...

OH, man. That's Jude pretty much every day. Love the pictures =).

Missus Wookie said...

Life is hard when you're that cute... :)

Traci said...

I hat to say it but even tantruming she is stinkin cute! I see those pictures making their way into oh say a rehersal dinner slideshow in 20 something years :)

Pam Carter said...

I wonder if why your dad asked where you got the idea to take pictures of your child while she is crying is if somewhere out there exists a picture of you crying? I agree-- even when she is crying she is still too cute! Actualy, I'm glad no one takes a picture of me when I'm crying, at least not that I know of anyway.

The Boehme (pronounced Bay-me) family said...

I am so impressed that this blog entry doesn't come with a whole lot of mommy-venting! Looks like a tough day...we have been having several of those lately, but I haven't had the sense of humor to document any of them. On days like these, it sure is hard not to wish away the toddler years!

BETHANY said...

Pam - It's interesting that my dad mentioned that as he's always denied the existence of a particular picture. A picture I'm convinced he threw away. :)

Monique - It wasn't actually a bad day. She's not screaming, just crying like her heart's been broken. Poor, sad, little girl.

Jacki R. said...

What a little sweetheart, poor thing! I guess she had her own moment of crisis?!