Silas went on a jet boat trip with the grade school group in the fall, but wasn't too crazy about it. He'd told us that he'd just skip the next trip.
Well, he changed his mind about that and spent nine hours with the grade school group on Saturday, including some time on the river. They spent time playing games and having a Bible study at The Shed, ate doughnuts, rode the river via Willamette Jetboat Excursions (one of the pics on that link is from the last grade school trip and I should go look around the site after I finish this post to see if I can spy Silas in any pics), and ate at The Old Spaghetti Factory (mac & cheese with root beer, a meal that Silas loved).
You can see all the pictures from the trip here, but I'll show you the specific posts where Silas can be spotted. Waiting in line (second pic), cruising the river (second pic, bottom right), and having a good time - though not as much fun as Josh appears to be having (first pic).
No comments:
Post a Comment