Tuesday, May 5, 2009

COPING WITH MY CRISIS #2

There's not a lot I learned about in college that I use on a regular basis, but listening to pianist David Lanz is an exception. Every time I attended my Stress Management class the prof had mellow music playing until his lecture started. One time it was David Lanz and I got hooked.

When I feel my stress level going up and my patience plummeting, then I'll often listen to Lanz. I have one of his CDs, often check some out from the library, and have a "David Lanz" station on Pandora (other musicians are also on that station, but they're similar). His music is mellow enough to calm me down, not so mellow that it puts me to sleep, and is only instrumental. It's the perfect background music when I'm folding laundry, making dinner, or paying bills online.

3 comments:

Marion Acres said...

I'm listening to him now... beautiful :)

Heidi said...

Hi hi how gozit?

I just Pandora-ed him, thanks! :~)

BETHANY said...

Glad you two like him!!