Thursday, May 7, 2009

5/7/09 THANKFUL THURSDAY

I'm thankful that I've had three good days in a row.

What is something that you're thankful for?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful I slept until 6 a.m. today! :)

Monica said...

I'm thankful that my chemo treatments are DONE!!!!

Theres light at the end of the tunnel!!! :)

Kami said...

I'm thankful for payday!! And getting to go grocery shopping and fill my fridge again. It's the little things in life...

Laura said...

I'm thankful that although because of pregnancy "issues" I have to miss out on chaperoning Josh's zoo field trip today, that I have an amazing husband who is also an amazing Dad who will be taking my place.

Pam Carter said...

I'm thankful for YOU!

grammie of 5 said...

I'm thankful all 3 of my kids and grandkids are coming home this weekend. In case you're wondering Sterling 3rd kid haha.

Tammy said...

I'm thankful for the fluff of life that God gives us when we least expect it.