I went to my mom's and did Wii for two hours last weekend when Matt was at the men's retreat- haha. OK Bethany- so what did YOU do? I'm guessing it was more like cleaning up baby puke (hope not!) or something lovely like that
Mary Lou was the closest. I did yardwork. I love doing yardwork!!! It was nice to have a sunny January day to get outside and do some raking, pruning, and turning of compost.
10 comments:
Let's see.....
Wii?
Weeding?
Napping?
Reading?
Napping?
Organizing?
Napping?
Hm... got a massage and a pedicure at a spa, hehe.. wishful thinking. ;)
Now I know why Silas begins all of his phone conversations to me with "Guess what I did today?"
Marylou stole my guess....Wii?
I went to my mom's and did Wii for two hours last weekend when Matt was at the men's retreat- haha. OK Bethany- so what did YOU do? I'm guessing it was more like cleaning up baby puke (hope not!) or something lovely like that
Nap?! Take a seriously, pruned fingered inspiring bubble bath? Those are the two things I would do it I had time today.
You filled out some paperwork for a homestudy?
Mary Lou was the closest. I did yardwork. I love doing yardwork!!! It was nice to have a sunny January day to get outside and do some raking, pruning, and turning of compost.
I knew you were going to say that.
That's not as exciting as what I was going to guess...
Post a Comment