You! And that your blog constantly points me back to Christ when my faith starts to dwindle during the hard times. I have learned so much from you. Thanks for being "real" and being who you are. I will continue to practice recognizing the difference between faith and thankfulness while hopefully practicing them both. :-)
I am blessed everyday by the mere fact that my sins have been paid for. Wow! That is amazing. And I knowing that the Father delights in giving good gifts to His children. P.S. I saw that Ciara is still up for adoption!? Zane is bringing home E number seven as I type!
5 comments:
You! And that your blog constantly points me back to Christ when my faith starts to dwindle during the hard times. I have learned so much from you. Thanks for being "real" and being who you are. I will continue to practice recognizing the difference between faith and thankfulness while hopefully practicing them both. :-)
SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!
For food on the table!
Joy in the morning!!
I am blessed everyday by the mere fact that my sins have been paid for. Wow! That is amazing. And I knowing that the Father delights in giving good gifts to His children.
P.S. I saw that Ciara is still up for adoption!? Zane is bringing home E number seven as I type!
Post a Comment