Thursday, January 8, 2009

1/8/09 THANKFUL THURSDAY

By the skin of my teeth today ...

I'm thankful for two boys who can play like raving lunatics for an hour, bicker over cleaning up, then put their arms around each other on the couch while they read to each other.

What is something that you're thankful for?

7 comments:

lundbergfamily said...

I am thankful for night time. The kids are in bed, it's quiet, and everything seems to get better.

BETHANY said...

I love night time too. I also love nap time. :)

Unknown said...

you know, I'm so thankful we were able to sell our house, that we have this little apartment to call home, and that I'm in it all day. aaaaaal day. every day. The walls get small, but really I'm so thankful that I'm here and not working and God has made it all SO possible.

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful for you and your family and how you so wonderfully allow me to be a teeny tiny part of it all!!

Kelly said...

I'm thankful that Doug is home and able to take over for me this weekend since I am having much pain.

The Moffits said...

I'm thankful for Hannah, who I think is going to be a very fun addition to our family for the next seven months.

Kami said...

I'm thankful for a healthy baby!