Friday, September 12, 2008

HEY, WEBSHOTS SLACKERS! YEAH, I'M TALKING TO YOU.

I've noticed a significant decrease in the number of people checking out our Webshots page since I started blogging. My theory is that the occasional pics I post here are making everyone feel like they realize how cute the little Ws are and they've stopped checking Webshots. I must say, however, that the random pics here just don't do the kiddos justice. So, get back in the habit of spying on the lives of the little Ws via our Webshots page. I update it every Sunday night and there is a link on your right. If it's too much work to move your cursor to the right, then click here and you'll see some our cute offspring.

3 comments:

perkyguy said...

You're not talking to ME!

My favorite photos in the Sept. 7 album are #38 & #43.

My favorite photos in the Aug. 24 album are #1 & #14.

My favorite photos in the Aug. 17 album are #8, #23, #29 & #32.

No Webshots slackers here.

Mama in Uganda said...

You are such a riot--I love your posts, from the serious to the silly. Thanks for your comments and encouragement. So glad some of my Oregon friends have found you!

BETHANY said...

Dad-
I know you aren't a slacker. But you have a moral obligation to stay caught up on Webshots.

Summer-
It's been fun to "meet" your friends. :)