Sunday, September 7, 2008

DEVON - SETTING RECORDS & LEARNING TRICKS

Just a couple videos of my favorite four year old. These are taken on our regular camera and do not have sound. Plus, I'm lame and forgot that all videos load horizontally, even if I took them vertically. So, the Devs is sideways in the first one. Oh well. I tried. And he's still cute.

Devon's previous jumping jack record was 55. In this video he made it to 70. I love the smirk he gets when he makes it to 56, knowing he's breaking his record. I think he has the physical ability to do way more, but he gets bored after a while.

I've known for a while that Devon was ready to get the training wheels off his bike, but we just keep forgetting to do it. So, Tim took them off on Monday and they headed to the park. He returned home as an official bike rider, no training wheels required. Now we just need to get him a bike he's not too big for.

1 comment:

perkyguy said...

I'll have to bring my bicycle again now that Devon doesn't use training wheels anymore.

Congratulations, Devon!