Starting with the youngest ...
Naomi sat up in the shopping cart seat and gave huge grins to anyone who looked her way.
Devon pushed the cart through the store, maneuvering through the aisles and making his sister giggle.
As we were leaving the store Silas saw some balls he liked. So, I waited with the other two kids on a bench by the door while he took a ball and his money back to the counter. He made the purchase on his own and did it all (eye contact, counting out money, good manners) perfectly. By the way, Silas is wearing one of Naomi's bibs in the pic because he was goofing off while doing laundry with me. I assure you that he's as masculine as an almost six year old can be.
5 comments:
What big kids! I'm very impressed! :)
I must say, you have some cute kiddos!! Those blue eyes of Naomi's are beautiful!
Awww, those are really sweet pics of you guys. I love looking back on pics of my momma and me. It's really cool!
Hey, I get to see those three kids in less than two weeks!
Bethany, the other night I spent some time catching up on all of your latest family photos. I know that you sometimes feel overwelmed, but I just have to say this...after looking at your pictures, the first thought that came to my mind was "Bethany is such a fun mom." Honestly, when I look at your kids, they look so happy, and you guys are always doing such fun(ny) things. So, on those days when things are not going right, I hope you're encouraged to know that I see a happy, loving family that really enjoys being with one another.
Post a Comment