
.... til the BFM!! The what? The Big Fat Meetup!! Last year a bunch of women on the Sonlight forums decided to have a meetup in Williamsburg, VA that lasted all weekend. Needless to say, they all had a blast. So, it's become an annual thing, moving to a different part of the country each year.
There are small meetups going on all over the country all the time, and I've been able to go to several of those. But this is the Big. Fat. Meetup. People come from all over the country and last year an international even made it. This year it's in California and I get to go!!!
Now, let me just say that this trip is a total financial miracle. The Lord used someone to bless me with a free airline ticket and the money for food and lodging came when I least expected it.
I am so excited to spend a four days hanging out with friends, some I've met and others I only know online, laughing, talking, eating, laughing, talking, eating ....
Did I mention we'll be at the Hilton's Waterfront Beach Resort?
Oh, I can't wait!!!
There are small meetups going on all over the country all the time, and I've been able to go to several of those. But this is the Big. Fat. Meetup. People come from all over the country and last year an international even made it. This year it's in California and I get to go!!!
Now, let me just say that this trip is a total financial miracle. The Lord used someone to bless me with a free airline ticket and the money for food and lodging came when I least expected it.
I am so excited to spend a four days hanging out with friends, some I've met and others I only know online, laughing, talking, eating, laughing, talking, eating ....
Did I mention we'll be at the Hilton's Waterfront Beach Resort?
Oh, I can't wait!!!
3 comments:
OH! You're going to have so much fun! Have a great time and enjoy for me also. :)
Bethany, that sounds awesome!!! What a blessing! Have so much fun!
So fun!!! And what amazing provisions! Love it!
Post a Comment