Oh my goodness girl! Those look sooo stinkin' good! One of my husband's fave ice creams is Strawberry. I would have never thought to make this though. :) Thanks for the idea.
Hey Bethany! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm going to need to come back tomorrow when I have more time to read all of your posts. Hey, girl...I've joined the Grocery Game and would love to use your name as my referral, but I need an email address. If you don't mind, click on my profile and send me a message at the email address listed there, and I'll give you my referral. =)
I live right behind beaverton high school! next time you see me at winco you should say hi! sometimes i'm running through there like a mad woman, however, so you'd have to chase me down!
13 comments:
you sure know how to make a pregnant woman drool :)
I've seen you at my WinCo, so you must live close. If you pop by, then I'll give you one. :)
Oh my goodness girl! Those look sooo stinkin' good! One of my husband's fave ice creams is Strawberry. I would have never thought to make this though. :) Thanks for the idea.
Hey Bethany! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm going to need to come back tomorrow when I have more time to read all of your posts. Hey, girl...I've joined the Grocery Game and would love to use your name as my referral, but I need an email address. If you don't mind, click on my profile and send me a message at the email address listed there, and I'll give you my referral. =)
Oh my. That's all I have to say.
Now you're talkin' ;)
How many calories are in that picture!
Tannis - So good to "see" you!!
Mary Lou - Oats and strawberries? Don't you know they don't have any calories? It was a healthy snack. :)
I live right behind beaverton high school! next time you see me at winco you should say hi! sometimes i'm running through there like a mad woman, however, so you'd have to chase me down!
We're only a mile or so from you, real close to WinCo. We should get together sometime!
So, were you wrapping those up to bring to the BFM? That'd be a GREAT welcome gift!! :)
Between the comment about 'scalding hot showers' and the picture of the ice cream sandwich - that's it, I'm getting on the next plane to AMERICA!!!
I love your blog Bethany because then I can keep up with your curly haired family! :)It's always good to "see" you!
Post a Comment