I've done a "free advertising" post once already and I know at least one person received business because of it. So, I'm going to do them periodically. If you want to see who else I've advertised, then just click on the label that says "advertising" at the end of the post or on the right of the screen and it will show you all other advertising posts. The links are all in bold print. Happy browsing ... and probable shopping!
Thinking of moving to the Portland area? Check out my friend Jess' historical house in Oregon City. They just put it on the market and it's as cute as can be!
Do you knit or crochet? Or do you just love using things that other people create out of yarn? Lona's family raises sheep and sells wool products, such as rag rugs, yarn, socks, and dish cloths. She is giving away a $15 gift certificate to her Etsy store right now. Check it out right here!
Merry is known for her wise counsel to the moms on the Sonlight forums. Here is a poster she's created to help train your kiddos to respond to instruction in a timely and respectful manner. She also has some fun caterpillar bookmarks for the avid readers in your life.
Love to wear silver jewelry? If so, then you need to check out Tanya's site. She has some really cute handcrafted items!
1 comment:
Thank ewe, Bethany!
Post a Comment