Kelly is not
A package from her
My mailman just brought
It has something in it
Oh wait, there is more
There are five things
Not bought at a store
They are dishcloths she knit
Some blue and some green
The prettiest ones
My kitchen has seen
Handwashing our dishes
Is a regular chore
Thanks to Kelly
It won't be a bore
I just have to say that I love all my Sonlight friends! Kelly, thanks for blessing me with these dishcloths. They're beautiful, though I must say it seems a little weird to use that word to describe a dishcloth. :)
4 comments:
Beautiful dishcloths, and beautiful verse! :)
Bethany, I am so glad the dishcloths made it to you. It made me smile to see a poem in my honor when I opened your blog tonight.
I hope you enjoy wiping counters and washing dishes now :)
I am not sure if my last comment made it because I think I messed up the word verification.
I don't think if those were mine that they would ever touch a dish.
I would instead wear them somehow :)
Gotta love those knitters!
You lucky duck! I'm glad that someone as nice as you received the dishcloths. Happy washing! :hug:
Post a Comment