Friday, March 14, 2008

THE LITTLE Ws

I wanted to post some videos, but evidently I've met my brain power quota for the day in trying to set up the Athey Creek Blog Ring. So, I'll stick with pictures. I missed my weekly update of our Webshots page on Sunday, but I'll post a few pics to tide everyone over through the weekend.

SILLY HATS - We learned how to make hats out of newspaper. Well, we tried to learn. The first ones were so small that they wouldn't stay on. The second ones were a little large. Guess which batch these were from? The boys look like their ready to head out to a rice paddy, don't they?


BOOKS COME TO LIFE - We love checking out The Human Alphabet from the library. The boys spent an entire afternoon duplicating the poses found in the book. Can you tell what letter this is? I love cheap entertainment!!

ROLLING, ROLLING, ROLLING - Naomi decided to spend some quality time under the boys' bed.


GOING THE DISTANCE - She started at the bookcases on the left of the picture and made it to the bed in just a minute or two.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

How sweet!

Kelly said...

Bethany, I'm so glad you are blogging! I miss you over at SL so will come here for my cute kid picture fix :)

I've been gone to work with Doug all week and am just now getting to your blog. Off to read and see what you're up to.

~Kelly