Devon - I had to make a dump cake on Saturday morning. I was doing some other stuff in the kitchen before starting the cake. The Devs walked in and asked if he could help with the cake. I enjoy having the boys help me in the kitchen, so I said yes. Well, he did more than help. Other than opening some cans and slicing some butter, he made the whole cake!
Silas - I was able to take a little power nap on Saturday afternoon while the kids were asleep. Silas was already awake when I got up. I headed out of my room to get a start on dinner. Next think I know, Silas has pulled laundry out of the dryer, dumped it on my bed, folded it and sorted it into the appropriate piles.
I'm so proud of my boys. I'm so grateful for sons who seek out opportunities to bless people.
11 comments:
that melts my heart :) What great boys you have!!
Braggart.
;)
So cute! I am glad to know you have a blog now...it does seem like we haven't talked in a while!
This sounds made up. I think Devon climbed up on the counter and was actually eating the partially made dump cake right out of the pan with a spoon while you went to change Naiomi. And Devon took the picture of Silas and you made up a story to go with it to hide the fact that you had a bunch of unfolded laundry left out on the bed! :)
How cute are they? How about Naomi? What's that cute little chub up to?
Will you be heading back to SL land tomorrow?
Um...okay who is this smart alec Jessica Rae? Does she think she looks like Rachel Ray? Because she doesn't at all!
Bethany is she bothering you??
How did you get such genetically outstanding children?
Bethany- I found your blog thanks to your comments on mine- how fun! Your children are ADORABLE! God bless, Hannah
They must have a good example of parents that serve others. Go TIM and BETHANY!!
HI Bethany,
What JOY fills a Mamma's heart to recieve some "fruit" of all the hard labor of training!! Good job and enjoy your little ones...who evidently are part of your team :)
I like your blog...the way you write, the variety of topics and getting to know you better!
Thanks for all the inspiration to save money and be wise, we can always improve the way we spend what God blesses us with!
A sister in Christ,
Liz Borbe :)
Can you teach Cole for me???
Post a Comment