Devon got creative while wrapping a birthday gift for his friend who always wears blue jeans and a green Under Armour shirt, making a model of his friend out of the box he put the gift in.
Silas discovered microscopes.
We saw Alex, a friend since high school, for the first time in nine years.
We taught Garrett how to play Yahtzee.
I chauffeured Naomi to Jake's graduation party, which meant I got to hang out with Thea.
We had a rare summer evening with all 6 Ws at home, so we hung out on the lawn, ate cookies, chatted with each other, and snapped a couple pictures.
Devon volunteered to help me do some cooking prep for an upcoming camping trip.
And that's it for July. Silas was gone for 16 days in July, Devon for 13, Tim for 8, and both Naomi and Teebs for 4, but we still managed to get a fair amount of pictures taken throughout the month. I'll post the August pictures soon!









No comments:
Post a Comment