Here is the final batch of pictures from July and August, my two months of not blogging at all and blogging very little.
Silas figured out how to use ropes to get up one of our trees and Naomi was his sidekick. Since this day, both he and Devon have gone way up this tree countless times.
If you look about 2/3 of the way up from ground to tree top, just left of center, you'll see a patch of dark blue. That's Silas.
See? There he is.
I looked out the back door one day and noticed Teebs got distracted on his way back from dumping the compost.
We hung out with some families from church at Cook Park and practiced some clapping games while we were there.
Snagged a couple more pictures, too.
I took three kids down to see the Hermanson Pond ducks at the end of Mill Creek Greenway Trail.
We drank mint lemonade on a hot evening.
Devon offered to make Dutch babies one morning.
Teebs told me that clowns have to be silly.
And with that, I'm all caught up on pictures for the summer.














No comments:
Post a Comment