Sunday, August 30, 2015

GONE FISHIN'

Tim and all or some of the bigs have gone fishing multiple times, but have come home empty-handed a lot this year. Last weekend Silas finally caught something while he, Naomi, and Tim were out with Joel. Here's the picture Tim sent me while they were gone.


Unfortunately, the line holding that fish broke loose as they were bleeding the fish out (I'm not up on fishing lingo, but think that's what they call it). Bummer for us, but I'm sure some sea lion was happy about the easy dinner.

They went out again this weekend and Tim sent me a text with this picture while he and Silas were out with Michael. Silas had landed another fish! This one made it home.


Not only did it make it home, but it brought along two of its friends that Tim had caught.


Since they'd had such a successful day, Tim decided to go out again yesterday. He went by himself that time and came home with a fish in each hand.


The one on the right looks chopped off on the bottom, but its tail was just curved away from the camera. And, yes, Tim appears to have a fishing uniform, which I didn't realize until I was loading these pictures.

Five salmon in two days is going to make a nice stash for our freezer!

No comments: