ADVANCED COOKING (These aren't always planned, so they'll often be things I did the previous week.)
* We sauced and froze two boxes of apples over the weekend.
* I'm going to cook a turkey, make broth, then freeze a bunch of the meat for later.
BREAKFASTS
* blueberry oat muffins (I'm going to try them with regular, not quick, oats and skip the topping.)
* doughnuts at church
* oatmeal with brown sugar, cinnamon, milk, peanut butter, maple almond butter, raisins, dried cranberries, fresh or frozen fruit, huh-koe-pee milk, and/or energy mix as optional toppings x5
* crockpot beans (from the freezer) & rice
* turkey soup
* angel hair with kale, marinated artichoke hearts, and olives
* tacos - seasoned meat, crockpot beans from the freezer, and some other toppings served in a tortilla, bowl, as a salad over a pile of greens, or with mound of rice
* leftovers
SNACKS & DESSERTS
* pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (for a fall festival we're attending)
* pumpkin muffins (post-Bible study snack)
* produce
* pumpkin muffins (post-Bible study snack)
* produce
(This post contains affiliate links.)
No comments:
Post a Comment