ADVANCED COOKING - I actually did the first two last week, but hadn't mentioned them in the last menu.
* cashew cream - I made up a double batch, then took what was left after one night and froze it in an ice cube tray for easy access on Taco Tuesday or other times Teebs needs a sour cream sub.
* peanut butter - I don't know if this really counts because I do it once every week or two, but I made a batch of peanut butter.
* zucchini bread - I'll have one of the kids make 2-3 loaves for the freezer.
BREAKFASTS
* doughnuts (we have these at church, though we always have some dry roasted almonds, fruit, and/or cottage cheese at home or on the road first)
* oatmeal with brown sugar, cinnamon, milk, peanut butter, maple almond butter, raisins, dried cranberries, fresh or frozen fruit, huh-koe-pee milk, and/or energy mix as optional toppings/yogurt, fruit, & spinach smoothies x3
* egg, potato (I often bake an oven rack's worth once a week and pop them in the fridge for breakfasts,other times I dice them right before cooking), & spinach or kale scramble x2
DINNERS
* leftovers
* tacos - seasoned meat, crockpot beans from the freezer, and some other toppings served in a tortilla, bowl, or over a pile of greens
* roasted broccoli/teriyaki chicken (crockpot)/rice
* lentil bean chili/rice
* chicken tortellini with kale
* creamy zuke soup (from the freezer)/e-z drop biscuits
* balsamic roasted brussels sprouts/garlic quinoa with parmesan
SNACKS & DESSERTS
* roasted broccoli/teriyaki chicken (crockpot)/rice
* lentil bean chili/rice
* chicken tortellini with kale
* creamy zuke soup (from the freezer)/e-z drop biscuits
* balsamic roasted brussels sprouts/garlic quinoa with parmesan
SNACKS & DESSERTS
* produce
* nuts - pistachios & dry roasted almonds
* popcorn (kernels from the Winco bulk department that get popped in my Lodge Dutch oven)
* blueberry oat muffins (still haven't done these, so we'll make a DF version)* chocolate chip peanut butter bars
(This post contains affiliate links.)
No comments:
Post a Comment