Monday, November 26, 2012

MENU - SECOND HALF OF NOVEMBER 2012

I'll tell you what we've been eating lately, but first I'll link a new recipe.

cider roasted carrots & parsnips - I'll probably skip the parsnips and double the carrots next time, but these tasted good.

BREAKFASTS
* doughnuts x2
* oatmeal with brown sugar, cinnamon, milk, raisins, fruit,huh-koe-pee milk, and 
energy mix as optional toppings x8

* Amish egg casserole
* blueberry sour cream pancakes
* cranberry granola
* egg & potato scramble

DINNERS
* leftovers x2
tacos x2 

* Thanksgiving - We're responsible for cranberry sauce, green beans with feta & dill, and sweet & spicy roasted pecans
* quinoa salad with apples & almonds
* glazed ham/roasted broccoli/rice
* Lebanese red lentil soup/green salad
* ham & lentil soup (crockpot)
* Cajun chicken pasta/green salad
* winter squash & pine nut pasta/roasted broccoli
* London broil (bbq)/garlic green beans/rice
* brown rice & lentil salad over spinach
* cheesy green beans/rice

SNACKS & DESSERTS
* produce
* popcorn
* sweet & spicy roasted pecans
* oat & almond bars
* pumpkin muffins (for giving away)

1 comment:

Vinae said...

I made the same cider roasted veggies for Thanksgiving this year. They're really good!