We homeschool year-round, though the summer is lighter, and don't get new clothes, backpacks, lunch containers, etc. to commemorate another year of education, so I'm just an observer, rather than a participant, when it comes to those pictures.
Except this year.
One of the Ws went back to school today.
Not only is this Tim's first day of class, but it's also the first "back to school/first day of school" picture he's ever had taken. Wasn't he a good sport to let me take a picture?
I know I've said a million times that, for a variety of reasons, I do not want him returning to school, but the details have worked out and I'm actually ok with this. We'll consider that a small miracle.
He is going to work on getting his administrator's license, which would open up many more employment opportunities in the field of education. If a teaching job came up, then he'd take it, but he's also open to non-teaching jobs and has always had a few specific administrative jobs that interest him.
So .... heigh ho, heigh ho, off to school we saw him go!
So .... heigh ho, heigh ho, off to school we saw him go!

1 comment:
How nice of him to pose for you!
Post a Comment