Saturday, September 15, 2012

MENU - SECOND HALF OF SEPTEMBER 2012

I tried a few new recipes over the last two weeks, one of which wasn't worth making again and didn't get posted, and added a couple recipes to the blog that I've been making for a while, but had never posted.

* creamed eggs & toast - Simple, easy, filling.
* tomato, feta, & barley salad - Yum!
* cantaloupe smoothie - We love sprinkling cinnamon on fruit, so I love having it in this smoothie.
* corn & bean salad - Pretty sure I could eat this every single day of my life.
* lemon Greek salad - Healthy, filling, tasty.
* broccoli chicken dijon - Mustard makes me happy. 

BREAKFASTS
* doughnuts x3
* oatmeal with brown sugar, cinnamon, milk, raisins, huh-koe-pee milk, and energy mix as optional toppings x8
* Dutch babies
* blueberry oat muffins
* oatmeal pancakes (from the freezer)
* pumpkin bread (making extra for the freezer)
* nutty, fruity granola

DINNERS
* leftovers x2
* tacos x2
* hearty chicken vegetable soup/toast
* tomato pasta
* BLTs/carrots
* quinoa apple & almond salad
* Jen's chicken (from the freezer)/rice/salad
* honey curried chickpeas (crockpot, from the freezer)/rice/cranberry spinach salad
* vegetable barley soup/toast
* dinner with friends
* zucchini grinders on English muffins/carrots
* Mediterranean black bean salad/rice
* lentil bean chili

SNACK & DESSERTS
* produce
* popcorn
* spicy crunchy chickpeas (never made these last time)
* celery & peanut butter
* new dessert recipe

No comments: