I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Saturday, July 14, 2012
MARSHMALLOW GUN WAR - EIGHTH EDITION
Tonight was the first marshmallow gun war in our new home. There were 26 people - three rookie families, some veterans, and a couple babies who sat around looking cute. Such fun!
The "we travelled across the state for this" award goes to John, Amy, and their kids. Actually, they were in the area for a wedding today and it worked out perfectly for them to join us, but we'll pretend they came up just to battle.
The "I can turn a battle into a craft project" award goes to Sachi for making really cool marshmallow poppers for people with wimpy lung capacity.
The "I went to the wrong town" award goes to Mike because ... well, because he went to the wrong town for the war.
The "I'll shoot pictures instead of marshmallows" award goes to Dave who was behind the camera all night. I saw a shot he got of the sneaky sniper and can't wait to see more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your kids are going to have the BEST childhood memories ever! You do so many fun things. Bravo!
Post a Comment