Oh, Abby, that's hysterical. Anyone who can be thankful for a 115 degree suppository is someone with a far better attitude than I'll ever have. Though I don't know if they should be anywhere near a pool and certainly not near two! :)
Abby - Well, you're in good company. A lot of people say/write supposebly, but it's not a word. Neither is irregardless, just in case you were trying to think of another fake word that lots of people frequently use. :)
6 comments:
Living in a neighborhood with two pools since it was suppository 115 here today!
Oh my gosh....not suppository!! But I can't figure out how to spell suppose ably right!!
Understanding co-workers. Sometimes it helps to be able to talk to someone who REALLY gets what you're saying.
Oh, Abby, that's hysterical. Anyone who can be thankful for a 115 degree suppository is someone with a far better attitude than I'll ever have. Though I don't know if they should be anywhere near a pool and certainly not near two! :)
And it's "supposedly".
You are hillarious!! I've always pronounced it with a b!! No wonder I couldn't figure out how to spell it!
Abby - Well, you're in good company. A lot of people say/write supposebly, but it's not a word. Neither is irregardless, just in case you were trying to think of another fake word that lots of people frequently use. :)
Post a Comment