Friday, August 20, 2010

"W"

I like the letter "W". It's how we've identified our family ever since I was pregnant with Silas - 2 1/2 Ws then through 5 Ws now. We've slowly started collecting the letter. Random, but fun.

Anyway, I've acquired three new ones in the last week and wanted to show them to you. Since I was loading those pics, I figured I'd just show you all of them. It won't take long. Promise. Feel free to ignore the blinding reflection of the camera flash.

5 Ws - My creative idea for the year, which will get updated every New Years Day.
.

The 4-inch W from Michael's.
.
The 1-foot W from Kohl's.
.

The magnet collection - bottle cap Ws found in Tillamook a few days ago, black & white W from Old Navy, wood textured W from Michael's.
.

The custom W, which is in an 8x10 frame, made by my friend Heidi, The Blissful Stitcher. She does all sorts of custom embroidery, so go check out her site!!
.





1 comment:

Kristal said...

That is a fun collection to have... I love the bottle caps