The 8x10 - Silas doing his studly smile.
.The wallets - He seems so ... I don't know ... non-kiddish in these. Time flies.
.The 8x10 - My crazy boy cracking up at the photographer.
.
.
The wallets - I'm not a big fan of worn out shoes in pictures, but the picture on the right just captures his personality so well that I had to order some.
.
.
The 8x10 - Our spunky little lady rockin' the pom pom pigtails.
.
.
The wallets - The girl loves her pink boots. A lot. She'll wear them with anything, whether they look good or not, so we had to include them in some pictures.
.
.
6 comments:
I like 'em!
I love the one of Devon in his cut off jeans- too cute. : ) And Naomi just seems to love the camera!! : )
nice shots - who took them for you? Wish I lived close... I'd love to take your children's shots - I know they would be fun to work with!
Kristal - Penney's. But you'd be a fun option. :)
Love the pink boots! :) Oh and all 3 of your kiddos yep stinkin cute!
Oh boy! Time does fly. Your kiddlings are so cute! I got all teary eyed looking at these pictures. And Silas walking the fence is just "so grown up" to me. It makes me sad that they grow SO fast!
Post a Comment