Saturday, July 31, 2010

MY FAVORITE CLOSET

I love stockpiling items our family uses when they're cheap, free, or money makers. I also love organization. Those two loves lead to this closet.



Our cozy fleece sheets & some extra towels on top, a bunch of labeled storage bins in the middle, and extra kid sheets, extra towels, & the giveaway bin on the bottom.










If I could really go nuts with my compulsiveness, then the bins would be in alphabetical order & linens would be grouped differently. Instead they're in places that make sense according to the height of the people that have to access them. Whatever works.



Doesn't you get warm fuzzies just looking at it?








If you're a stockpiler, then I'd encourage you to wait for a sale on bins and do something similar to this. It's easier to find stuff, to know when you're running low on something, and for your kids to help put stuff away or get stuff out as needed.





5 comments:

Michele said...

I would love to have this closet!!!:)
That is so good and hard work Girl!!!

sarah p. said...

Yes, it does give me warm fuzzies. Nicely done.

Monica said...

Love it!

The Boggs Family said...

That is BEAUTIFUL!! That's a great idea- I just may have to do that and make better use of my space. It seems that things are always falling down in my storage closet. Oops!

BETHANY said...

Sarah - I knew you'd feel that way. :)

Michele & Rachel - Do it!! This closet is probably less than two feet wide, proof that you don't need a lot of space to keep things orderly.