Sunday, April 18, 2010

CUTE STUFF FROM NAOMI

Sometimes I have to work at making sure I don't blog more about Naomi than I do the boys. The problem with that is she's at an age where she's constantly saying and doing cute things and the boys have passed that stage. Oh well. Today I'm going to roll with it. Ready?

Papa - One day I was cooking and Naomi was in the kitchen with me. I had my back to her and she said "Papa can't see." Or maybe it was "Papa no see." Anyway, you get the idea. Papa, that would be my dad, wasn't at our house and lives hundreds of miles away, so I wondered what she was talking about. I turned around and saw this.



That's a picture of my dad with magnets that Naomi had put over his eyes. Here's another view.


Silly girl. She thought that was hilarious.

Crazy - Naomi and I were running errands tonight and she was goofing off. I don't remember what she said, but I responded with "you're crazy." She shot back with "I'm not crazy! I'm funny!!

Bike - Naomi has a tricycle that she often rides to and around the park. She loves it. Well, today Tim put training wheels on our smallest two-wheeler, one that both of our boys used in their younger years. Needless to say, she loved that bike too. Tim took all three kids to the park later in the afternoon and this is how she spent her time.



I can't believe she's riding a two-wheeler!! I realize it has training wheels, but it's still a two-wheeler. When did she get so big?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet!! She IS too funny!!

(I would post more evenly of my kids but I have one that hides from pictures yet. *sigh* This too shall pass!)

perkyguy said...

That was incredible watching her on a two-wheeler! It was especially incredible watching her considering that I can't see.

Kelly said...

She is adorable! I could just squeeze her.

I remember her baby watch on SL!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love little ones. I think my youngest will ride a bike without training wheels long before my others...