Tim's eighth season of officiating basketball ended on Thursday. For seven of those years I attended a few of his games with however many kids we had at the time. That leaves one year unaccounted for. Well, sometime during the middle of his last game on Thursday I realized that we didn't make it to a single game this year. Not one. How in the world did that happen?!
Major "bad wife" points for me. I'm so bummed.
Disclaimer: I awarded myself the "bad wife" points. Tim's never said a word about it.
2 comments:
Toting infants is easier (most days) than toting toddlers. (((hugs)))
I would think Tim understands. Apologize for not making his games and I'm sure he won't be awarding bad wife points to you. :)
Joyce - Well, I've toted three different toddlers over the years. :) There are three high schools close by that he usually does some games at (and those are the ones we go to) and I'm beginning to wonder if they never assigned any there this year. Weird. Tim's not upset ... but I am. Oh well. Life goes on. :)
Post a Comment