Thursday, February 5, 2009

2/5/09 THANKFUL THURSDAY


I'm thankful for these people - families where the parents are friends, the eight boys are all buddies, the one girl gets protected and entertained, the parenting styles are very similar, and the homeschool schedules allow them to take trips to the zoo together when it's 28 degrees outside and the zoo is empty.
What is something you're thankful for?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love going to the zoo in the winter! It's nice and quiet! But I don't think I could go when it is that cold... 40's maybe.

Unknown said...

thankful for a husband who'll give me the "night off" and take the baby to church all by himself! even more so: thankful that he still has a job after his company did some lay offs yesterday. Also- thankful for your "rice cooker mac and cheese" recipe- that I am enjoying for lunch right at this moment. mmmm.....

The Moffits said...

I'm thankful for such a hardworking tooth fairy, who after working overtime at the Weathersby's this week, still was able to fly all the way over here to put some goodies under Daisy's pillow last night.