Monday, February 16, 2009

STUNTMEN

The boys love to show off their stunts, so I decided to record them for the blog. They're excited about their 15 minutes (or seconds, as the case may be) of fame. Enjoy watching them climb, stand, dance, spin and hang.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were hilarious! I totally remember trying to climb up the walls when I was that age. They may have a career in stunting! Tam

Jessica Rae said...

I hope your landlord doesn't frequent your blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! You definitely have your hands full- ha ha!! ; )

Jacki R. said...

Wow, I think you might be raising a couple of break-dancing ninjas!!

perkyguy said...

Incredibly entertaining!

Anonymous said...

How come your boys climb the walls and my boys made me "climb the walls"? I watched these videos @ the beginning of my work day-- what a fun way to start the day!! I love you, Bethany.