Friday, February 6, 2009

15

That's how many Samoas I ate tonight while watching Thou Shalt Laugh: The Deuce. That would be an entire package, in case you were wondering. Think I have a problem with gluttony? Hmmm ...

As a sidenote, I've watched the first two Thou Shalt Laugh movies a couple times each and would love for my library to get the third one. I have already put in a request at the library, as it's rare to find comedy that isn't filled with profanity and where 90% of the jokes are sexual. So, if you live in my neck of the woods, then feel free to request it at the library too. Maybe if they get bombarded with requests they'll buy it sooner. Maybe. Hopefully. Just as long as I get to check it out first.

Of course, I'll need another box of Samoas to go with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that sounds so good... I have no girl scout cookies. Maybe they girls will at the local grocery one of these days...