I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
For weekends away without kids!
For modern medicine....my migraines are gone...at least for right now.
community supported agriculture. I just signed up for this year's season! so excited for spring and yummy, yummy organic fruits and veggies!
Free access to caffeine anytime I need it.
I'm thankful that my husband does all that he can to allow me to be a stay at home mom.
Quiet.
I'm thankful for my dear, precious friend Bethany!!
My bed.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
For weekends away without kids!
For modern medicine....my migraines are gone...at least for right now.
community supported agriculture. I just signed up for this year's season! so excited for spring and yummy, yummy organic fruits and veggies!
Free access to caffeine anytime I need it.
I'm thankful that my husband does all that he can to allow me to be a stay at home mom.
Quiet.
I'm thankful for my dear, precious friend Bethany!!
My bed.
Post a Comment