We lucked out and saw Silas as soon as we arrived at church this morning, so we were able to take a couple quick Father's Day pictures before we all went our separate ways during the service. I know we're not guaranteed pictures with all our kids on these parenting holidays as they start to move out, but it's cool that it worked out for this first year of only three kids living at home. Tim and the original little Ws huddled for one shot.
And then another with Natie, the very first holiday picture where she's officially part of our family. So cool!
Although Mother's Day and Father's Day aren't about Tim and I as a couple, I decided to take a picture of us together on Mother's Day because I wouldn't be a mom without him. So I also got one of us today, as he wouldn't be a dad without me.
Tim's always taken fatherhood seriously. Not that he's always serious (plenty of goofball evidence to the contrary), but he understands the significance of the role and strives to do the best he can. I really appreciate his commitment to the little Ws!



No comments:
Post a Comment