Once upon a time, over two years ago, two kids started dating.
Once upon another time, four days ago, two adults got engaged. I don't have picture proof because I wasn't there, but I heard them tell the story later in the day. Then I saw them bow their heads as, at their request, their dads prayed for them as they start a new season of their lives.
Once upon another time, later that same day, two sets of parents who love each other's kids and have been grateful for how their relationship has played out over time, posed for a picture because their kids becoming engaged to each other was an exciting milestone in all their lives.
The end. But, also, the beginning.



4 comments:
Congrats to 2 very special people - a blessing to their parents and a blessing to all who know them. May your journey together be sweet. Kit
Oh how wonderful!! Congratulations!!
Wonderful news! Wow! This is very exciting for your families.
Oh my goodness! How cool is this! Congratulations!
Post a Comment