I didn't get pictures of each W, but we all had the opportunity to spend a beautiful day outside with friends. Summer sky on the road to our destination.
This girl's a goofball.
These two spent hours like this - swapping seats, taking turns rowing, and staying nearby when the other wanted to hop in the water for a while.
These gals had a great time sitting, standing, and swimming in and on the water together. So much laughter!
The littlest W sure doesn't look very little when he's not with the sibs.
Blue. Green. And one little W as a floating speck near the opposite shore.
More blue. More green. One husband casting a line on the left.
I asked Devon to stop so I could get a picture of the moon.
Drove another 50 feet and saw this. Should have had him stop again, but took this shot on the move.
No comments:
Post a Comment