We got to spend time with both of the bonus Ws yesterday, which was awesome. Natie and Silas went to breakfast, then she spent the rest of the morning with us. We ditched school shortly after they got back from eating and started playing games. First up was Throw Throw Burrito and I won the second of the two games we played. It's a rare day when I win, so that was momentous, but it was a fun game even when I lost. Next up was a giant indoor snowball fight with some fake snowballs we were given a few years back and have had multiple battles with.
Natie went home after lunch, then a few hours later I got to pick Gabi up from school. He, Naomi, and Tyler had a blast and got soaking wet jumping on the trampoline for an hour. They finally came in, changed into dry clothes, and we all spent the rest of the evening playing games, eating dinner, reading books, and wrestling. I'm so thankful for time with him now that he doesn't live next door!
What a treat to have both of those kids come over on the same day!
** This post contains affiliate links and I'm grateful when people use them. **







No comments:
Post a Comment