To be without friends is a serious form of poverty.
~ It Happened on 5th Avenue
*****
If you want to learn how to enjoy life and craft something you do not need to escape from, you can do so. It may require you to change your mindset, your pursuits, or where you focus your energy, but it is always worth it.
~ Joshua Becker in How to Craft A Life You Don’t Need to Escape From on Becoming Minimalist
*****
We don’t have to monetize or optimize or organize our joy. Hobbies don’t have to be imbued with a purpose beyond our own enjoyment of them. They, alone, can be enough.
~ Molly Conway in The Modern Trap of Turning Hobbies Into Hustles on Man Repeller
We don’t have to monetize or optimize or organize our joy. Hobbies don’t have to be imbued with a purpose beyond our own enjoyment of them. They, alone, can be enough.
~ Molly Conway in The Modern Trap of Turning Hobbies Into Hustles on Man Repeller
*****
We are loved when we are carried, and loved when we are the carriers.
~ Emilie Kleiner in this Facebook photo
*****
We are loved when we are carried, and loved when we are the carriers.
~ Emilie Kleiner in this Facebook photo
*****
I want a life I cannot pay for
I want a life I can't afford to live without
I want a life I cannot pay for
I want a life I can't afford to be missing out
I don't wanna be 85, singing
"Oh, no, I think I missed it, I was chasing money"
I don't wanna be 85, singing
"Oh, no, I got a big house, but my heart is ugly"
~ Andy Grammer in 85 on The Good Parts
*****
** This post contains affiliate links and I'm grateful when people use them. **
No comments:
Post a Comment