Gabi hung out with us today since there wasn't any school and popped in from playing in the front yard with Tyler at one point this afternoon to ask if he could buy something from the ice cream truck. I said that was fine, then he asked if he could get something for Tyler. Sure thing, buddy. When they came back, he'd also bought a treat for Naomi, who was the only other little W home at the time. So sweet!
I stepped outside to take a picture of these two boys who enjoy each other's company so much. And who also enjoyed the ridiculous pile of junk food I didn't realize they were getting from the ice cream truck that apparently sells more than ice cream. Ha!
Love this kid! He's so fun to have around.
And I love this kid, even when he's showing off chewed up candy. Maybe especially then, since he had a serious case of the giggles over it.
By request, all three of us together.
Then more pictures of two silly kids putting a marshmallow bag on their face ...
... managing a somewhat serious pose with Cheetos they think are hilarious simply because they're spicy ...
1 comment:
What a fun pair of kids! It's neat to see him pop up in some of your pictures lately.
Post a Comment