Friday, May 5, 2017

TRAMPOLINE TIME

Get Air had a great Cyber Monday deal last November, which Tim and I gave the little Ws as a group gift at Christmas. Snow and ice storms, illness, and scheduling conflicts kept them away for over four months, but they finally got to use their gift yesterday. I got them all in the same place for a quick photo about halfway through their jumping time, but neither attempt turned out well. Such is life. Spending a lot of time trying to get the perfect picture wasn't as important as them simply enjoying their time. And they did enjoy it. A lot!



They did stuff alone, in various sibling groupings, and with other people there, including a young man they later learned is paid by Get Air to do tricks in their promo videos. They were all doing various jumps and flips the whole time we were there, so I said I was willing to record two tricks per kid. My purpose was so they could show Tim later, but I'll go ahead and share them here. It's not high quality video and these weren't necessarily their best tricks, but they're the tricks the kids chose and the video quality is good enough to see what they did.









They each thanked me for our gift to them in the midst of jumping, one said it was the best Christmas present ever, they all talked about how fun it was on the way home, and the outing made it into the "best" category of "hardest and best" at bedtime. I think we chose wisely when we bought that gift!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Fun gift, and neat tricks (hopefully tyler won't correct me on that one, I'm right this time!). One of Naomi's looked like it might have been a little bit harder of a landing at the end there ;)