Thursday, May 11, 2017

THANKFUL THURSDAY

With only 3 1/2 hours left in the day, I just realized I never did my usual Thankful Thursday post this morning. Our family had eagerly anticipated plans today that we'd rearranged schedules and ran errands for, but, for reasons beyond anyone's control, had to be canceled last night. I was still really disappointed this morning and expressing gratitude for anything didn't cross my mind. Oops. Probably would have helped my disposition!
Anyway, plans may get rescheduled (I'll post about it if they do) and life goes on either way. So I'll end the day with thankfulness. And I'll name more than one thing to make up for my delinquency. 
* being treated to Beauty & the Beast by Naomi a couple days ago
* Samoas from Tim
* sunny days in the mid-70s followed by rainy days in the mid-50s
* hearing all the little Ws laughing and playing together this morning
* libraries
* the way Facebook is used for rallying the troops to help friends in need
* small world moments
* Skype for communicating with a sister on another continent
* watching Devon's gentleness toward our stray cat
* quiet Thursday nights
What is something you're thankful for?

No comments: